The ideal casual job for while you’re studying, completing a traineeship or working as a freelancer. Entirely flexible working hours - you decide when you want to work.
We will provide you with free training, so you don’t need to have a croupier qualification.
We are looking for event croupiers for blackjack, poker, roulette, chuck-a-luck, baccarat and craps. The guests at our events don’t play with real money, the focus is always simply on entertainment. As an event croupier, you are responsible for dealing the playing cards, spinning the roulette wheel and placing the bets correctly. You strike the right balance between discipline and fun at the gaming tables and are responsible for explaining the rules of the games.
- Are you keen to work in a friendly team, participate in unique events nationwide and visit breathtaking locations?
- Is your easy-going nature complemented by self-confidence and a professional manner?
- Are you a good communicator who is never at a loss for words and who knows how to entertain people?
- Can you work well under pressure and to top it all off, are you good at mental arithmetic?
Internship (m/f/d) at Royal-Events
We’re always on the lookout for clever interns in the areas of event management and sales. Our internships last for a minimum of 6 months.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the event industry
- Very good social skills
- Very good German and good English (written and spoken)
- Higher education entrance qualification (e. g. Abitur, A Levels) or comparable qualification
- MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Royal-Events is an event management agency from Berlin with a focus on exclusive event concepts that encourage interaction and communication among guests. Some examples of our event concepts: Casino Royal and the Team Quiz Show. We primarily cater to corporate events, employee events and trade fairs. We also offer other services typically provided by a full-service event agency such as hotel bookings, location scouting, transfers, guides, etc.
Contact person: Marco Schiementz
Please send your application via e-mail to: email@example.com